Monday 8 March 2010

"I didn't know I was looking for love 'til I found you" - way too cheesy a tagline for internet dating right? - I was going to go with, "square peg seeks round hole", but that was just wrong on way too many levels...

So for breakfast today I was treated to some american candies & a bottle of scotch - no wonder my teeth are rotting and my kidneys are shot! Still it tastes way better than Weetabix - aka the Devil's sanding block - you have to add a whole lot of milk & sugar before they start to taste any good!

To accompany brekkie came the gift of 'days of the week' fridge magnets, which despite my best efforts I couldn't eat (I'll see you Wednesday Tuesday!), so I can only assume they're for affixing "Babes of the week" photos to my fridge! Now all I need to do is find pics of seven girls who won't object to being objectified - I think I'm gonna make you my girl Friday Gwennie! (And I wonder why I get called a 'dirtbag').

Well it seems that winter is almost at an end, sure it's cold outside, but there's nothing like a little blue sky to let you know that summer's on its way - I hear there's some sunshine from Hawaii heading in our direction, let's just hope that it decides to stick around for a little while.

Somebody do me a favour & make sure this next one gets played at my funeral (hopefully that wont be anytime soon!) - if this song isn't already on your feel good list, then pretty soon it will be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc&feature=related

Goodnight everybody!

"Hey there mister blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do
Ev'rybody smiles at you
"

No comments:

Post a Comment