Wednesday 10 February 2010

"Britain may be forced to ball out Greece" - I really hope that was a typo in the news headline today, don't get me wrong - I love Greece, especially the mythology - but really that's kind of a third date thing... right??!

Vernon Kay's in trouble for sending sordid messages on his phone - honestly I wouldn't have replied if I hadn't had free texts to use up! What's the problem with celebs nowadays though? Angelina Jolie's off to visit Haiti - how many children does one woman need?!

- Actually I've just spotted the article,"'Baby Factory' mother has 14th child taken into care" - I'm guessing that the first challenge those kids had was just 'hanging in' long enough to last the whole nine months! (Eww to that imagery!)

I have to admit my favourite news headline of the day was,"Britain's burglars 'made redundant'" - I know there's a lot of it going around thanks to the 'credit crunch' , but I'd always assumed that crime was one of those 'safe' industries where you were 'set for life'? - kind of like working for the council?!

WOOOO! IT'S SNOWING AGAIN!!! - Just when I was starting to think it was actually possible to get bored of snow, I realised that it isn't! - I just hope that it gets really deep this time! (I've got food in & if all else fails, the neighbours cat hangs around my garden a lot...) - this time I won't settle for anything less than eight inches...ahem...

No comments:

Post a Comment