Tuesday 9 February 2010

Have you ever had one of those moments in your life when someone's said something so powerful that it's moved you? I bumped into a girl I used to know about a week ago - when she said that the restraining order was still in force I instantly moved 500ft!

Wow - it's only day four and already I'm suffering from creative block! I've had artistic block before, or rather I upset an artist once and he did something with his easel that caused blockage! Stevie Wonder really could have done it better though...

One of the guys at work actually suggested that the Matrix could be real today and that we all might just be part of his imagination... Now there's nothing wrong with having an open mind, so long as I don't have to sit in the draft! Seriously though, he's one of those people that makes me want to join a club - just so that I can beat him with it.

Apparently America's got 26 inches heading it's way - I've made that same promise before now, I usually gloss over the fact that it's delivered in five instalments though...
In news closer to home, today's paper states that, "Flint's flying high as canaries are sunk" - it still amazes me what passes for sport in Wales.

Ah well, Wednesday tomorrow - there's nothing like hump day to put a smile on your face like a man eating a banana sideways!

No comments:

Post a Comment