Wednesday 31 March 2010

Sometimes life is stranger than fiction, and not everything can be clearly defined as either black or white - just ask Michael Jackson... (with the aid of Derek Acorah of course!).

A seaweed bread diet apparently holds the answer to beating obesity - I'm not surprised - if you made me a sandwich on seaweed bread I wouldn't eat it, but I would slap you (and believe me you'd feel it!).

Ah feelings - we all have them, we can feel happy, sad or grumpy. We can be hurt and we can be touched... and if you went to a catholic school you could possibly confirm that.

Today I have... hurt feelings. "Why?!" I hear you all gasp in astonishment (or "Meh" for those muttering in apathy) - well today you see I was accused of a most hanus crime(Heh heh - he said 'hanus')... yoghurt theft. Just ask Michael Campbell when it comes to accusations of theft in the workplace taking the biscuit, well actually he did take the biscuit - but that's not the point - the point is that if I'm not smothered head to toe in yoghurt when you come across me (as if I'd eat the stuff!) then you can safely assume I didn't take it.

Of course what hurt wasn't the accusation itself - more the fact that an apology never followed... and so we lead on to tonights song, oh Conchords - you've nailed how I feel tonight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zI3_pnUU3k

Goodnight everybody!

"I've got hurt feelings, I've got hurt feelings"

No comments:

Post a Comment