Monday 15 February 2010

The truth is that, as a man, I never read instructions. Sure I'm aware of their presence, but I like to think that I can work most things out... anyway I was bought a game of 'shocking roulette' for my birthday (If you don't know what that is, here you go - http://www.therandomshop.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=632&zenid=45ce043123835cb6fe7b90298e2922ac), and on this occasion it may have been wise to have read those instructions before turning on the voltage.
It turns out that it's your finger that you're supposed to insert into the machine and not ahem...well... - I thought it was alarmingly intimate for a four player game! Now I might never have children!

So it's official, Yahoo has the laziest news reporters. Today I gasped with complete and utter lack of surprise at the headline, "EuroMillions couple plan to give up work" - now there's a conclusion I couldn't have jumped to myself. What surprised me more was that Nigel Page and Justine Laycock (of Cirencester, Gloucestershire no less) held a press conference to announce to the world their £56MM winnings. They also supplied an array of photos, their address and a whole host of other details that's going to make planning the robbery so much easier!

Ah well.. just a short one today as not much else has gone on - so it's back to Kate Bush, chocolate buttons & the booze...

"Heathcliff, its me, Cathy come ho-ooome - I'm so cold, let me in-a-your windo-owwww..."

No comments:

Post a Comment