Wednesday 17 February 2010

Britney Spears was a slave for you, Twenty 4 Seven were slaves to the music, and well, I'm a slave to this blog (it's probably a good job that I can't think of any other slave references!). Turns out folks actually notice when I miss a day... just one day, just one incy-wincy-bitty day... why'd I miss it? Because I was drunk (don't judge me) and busy trying to work out which end of a power drill you're supposed to look into when you use it...

...turns out it's neither.

Have you ever reached the point where you've actually wondered whether or not you have a drinking problem? I'm on my fourth large scotch of the evening - the first three all missed my mouth, surely such a high spillage rate is a sign that something's wrong?!!

"The must-see movie of the year!", said James King of Radio One.

"Truly breathtaking", said Empire Magazine.

"Mind blowing", said... Sugar...??? Hmmm...

Yes 'IT' arrived today, y'know 'IT' - the 117 minutes of celluloid that girls refer to as "THE FILM"... sigh, I'm almost too ashamed to say it's name. I'm hoping there's something in it for the boys - I'm really not sure what I'll do if I'm only stuck with option of team Edward or team, erm, the other guy?
Surely if 'Heat' magazine says it has "Sizzling Chemistry", then it can't be that bad?

Ah well, I think I'll save that milestone of cinematic history until the weekend - right now it's back to Prince 'Erotic City' - he swears he says 'Funk', but I'm not convinced...

Goodnight everyone.

"If we cannot make babies, maybe we can make some time..."

No comments:

Post a Comment