Sunday 21 February 2010

Sometimes when people say "brb", what they actually mean is 'Back around Breakfast time'. It reminds me of the joke, "How do you keep an idiot in suspense?" - I assume it's a joke anyway, I waited hours for an answer but nobody ever told me how... I guess I may never know.

The life story is now onto page two... although page one was comprised of just the words, "MY LIFE STORY", in size 128 font. I have the feeling that the pages are going to start filling up pretty quick now though (I plan on keeping the font size).

There's snow on the ground again outside, which has left old folks complaining as there's a chance that they could slip. Luckily for Britain's ever ageing population I'm up early enough to ensure that the cold water I pour onto the pavement has enough time to freeze - turning that risk into a certainty.
Why exactly do old people chew at you when they're annoyed? - or when they've broken their hip, or usually in my case, both... The angrier they get, the more they chew - it's like they're struggling to keep their teeth in their heads, which at their age they probably are...

Well I've just got back from Avatar and I have to admit it was better than I thought it would be, although I'd have probably been bored if I'd had seen it in regular old 2D. Americans land somewhere new, make the local tribes people generally rather unhappy and then take all of their stuff. I bet that plot outline must have taken a few hours to cobble together...
What concerned me most, and without wanting to give to much away to those who still haven't seen it, was the two scientist guys who stayed behind at the end. Now I was never under the impression that they were 'that type' of boy, but the only other option is that they play with the ten foot tall, blue, local girls. Now anyone who's familiar with the history of the AIDS virus (aka 'fun monkey disease') knows that interspecies love is never a good idea...

Right, I've really gotta go! - I've just spotted that my "Tesco Anti-Bacterial Multi Action Wipes" (With Neutral Citrus extracts no less!), says on the pack that it will kill the swine flu virus in the kitchen... I hadn't even realised that it had gotten into the house! I need to go barricade the kitchen to stop the germs spreading any futher!

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment