Tuesday 23 February 2010

Sometimes when life deals you lemons, the only thing you can do is make lemonade squirt other people in the eye with lemon juice - it may not solve your problem, but at least you know there's someone feeling worse than you do.

So, Cheryl Cole's split from Ashley - I'm cool with that, so long as she doesn't come crawling back to me again - every time she does it it just gets a little more awkward & embarrassing for the both of us!
On the other hand Nicole Scherzinger (the Pussycat Doll) is back with Lewis Hamilton - truth is I'd gotten bored with her, always banging on about 'Jai Ho' this and 'Jai Ho' that - change the record please girl!

Gordon Brown (Yes I'm actually going to talk politics, but bear with me!)is warning the law-makers of the pitfalls of legalising assisted suicide - I'm guessing that he's speaking from first hand experience as once again he attempts political suicide. Now I've got nothing against ol' Gordon - I don't remember anyone ever actually voting him into the #1 slot - but that's neither here nor there - the issue today is that he doesn't treat his staff too well. Now I was a little cynical about some of the alleged claims of abuse... until I saw this video of him in action - the man is an animal! (skip it on 40 seconds and watch the carnage unfold inside No. 10!!!)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/labour/7301768/Gordon-Browns-bullying-digitally-recreated-in-Taiwanese-news-footage.html


And so we end the blog that shall forever be known as 'the one where I figured out how to add links' with a song that for some unknown reason has been stuck in my head all day, I have no idea why! Check out this Youtube gem fronted by my new favourite girl group... "Jailbait" (Also look out for the creepy comment from 'MoviemanDoug' - someone call the police!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM-FMdzEcT8


Kids hey?!

- Goodnight everyone!

Ooo and it's alright and it's comin' along
We got to get right back to where we started from! -
Love is good - love can be strong!
We got to get right back to where we started from!

No comments:

Post a Comment