Friday 5 February 2010

Well today I turn 28, and, under the advice of a good friend & a hot blonde, I've decided to start my own blog. Not being the most technically minded of people, when they said I should write on my laptop I immediately withdrew my favourite black biro and began to scribe away. It took about an hour to get the ink off, but finally I spotted the keyboard & set to work properly. It took about an hour to get the ink off that too.

It's been about 39hrs since I last slept now (that's what you get when you spend the early hours chatting with friends in New Zealand) & tiredness is definitely starting to kick in - I've just got back from the shops and I could feel myself getting drowsy on the drive home. I remember falling asleep behind a wagon wheel once - woke up with chocolate all over my face... sigh...

"You know when you see someone wearing too much make-up?" - Why do people always say that when I walk past? I guess it really doesn't help that my car is still full of glitter after last Friday either... the fact still remains that I don't wear make-up though - maybe I should?? (Not that I enjoy being mistaken for a transvestite). I guess everything is always funnier when it happens to other people though - except for winning the lottery - why can't it ever be me?

I don't know, another year older, but I don't really feel that much wiser - I guess life is like eye surgery - you can't really see the point until it's all over. All I know is that along with pyjamas and slippers, Tesco don't appreciate you wandering around in your birthday suit - why does a supermarket need a dress code anywho?

Ah well - time for a nap anyway - that's if the red bull doesn't kick in first!

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Clayton, hope you had a good time yesterday and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete