Sunday 7 February 2010

I always thought that fat people were supposed to be jolly? - Apparently that's not something you say on a first date, but I guess that's just one of those things you learn...

I registered with 'NetworkedBlogs' to try & increase the popularity of my two day old blog, and how did NetworkedBlogs choose to thank their latest customer? By categorising me under the genres 'comedy sex life' - I'm glad it amuses someone!

Well it's exactly a week until valentines day, and whilst some of my other single friends say that it's the most depressing day ever (obviously they've never been to a funeral or visited Rhyl), quite frankly I can see an upside to not having to splash out on flowers & chocolates this time round... who honestly enjoys romance anyway?

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who gets satisfaction from pushing old people under cars - obviously I know that's not true - but I suppose everyone gets that feeling every now and again if they're honest with themselves... What is it that makes pensioners decide to stop suddenly in front of you when you're walking along the street anyway?... Perhaps they know it's their time...

I have in the past been accused of being unaware of the dangers of the world around me - obviously I'm not as oblivious as the old folk who stop in front of me - but I guess it's fair to say that I occasionally close my eyes to the horrors around me. When it comes to fat girls in mini-skirts though, well I couldn't push them under a car if I tried, so what other option do I have?

Last night I went for another celebratory meal at the Twirl of Hay, and came away with the the nickname 'Doctor Sparkle', and the realisation that I too have tiny hands - which sadly puts 'other things' into perspective... sigh... lucky there's always alcohol to take away the pain.

1 comment:

  1. You have tiny hands? What like DW?????

    Sweet... this thing is just gonna run and run..........

    ReplyDelete