Friday 19 February 2010

Ever drink so much red bull that your hands start to shake & your heart palpitates?... yep, we've all been there!

Turns out I'm a bit rubbish with emotional goodbyes... again I'm putting it down to the red bull - normally the weepy stuff doesn't get to me, maybe it's because it's a full moon...??? - Ah well, it was a nice night anyway!

"New Weapons In Battle Against Giant Oz Toads" - I hope you're paying attention KD, I've not even read the full story, but I know that I now want a giant toad!

Well this is going to get the record for shortest blog ever, but I have been out all night and I am quite sleepy!

Good luck in your new job Teej - take care & remember to stay in touch!

Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clayton, try some Vodka with the Red Bull - only a couple though! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete